The Bart Factor episode 5

Post Featured Image

The Bart Factor episode 5

Here is the latest episode of my podcast "The Bart Factor."  In this episode I interview Aquarian Drumheads artist relations representative Chris Brady. He gives his views on an endorsement deals, and gives some great insight to younger players on how to go about obtaining an endorsement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Onw0cLeoA8


14 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos
to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Tue, May 14, 2019 @ 4:30 PM

2. wrote:
We stumbled over here different web address and thought I might
check things out. I like what I see so now
i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your
web page yet again.

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 1:11 PM

3. wrote:
I needed to thank you for this good read!! I definitely loved every bit of it.
I have got you bookmarked to check out new things you post… Fodboldtrøjer Online

Tue, May 21, 2019 @ 9:18 AM

4. wrote:
This is really interesting, You're an overly professional blogger.
I have joined your rss feed and sit up for seeking
extra of your great post. Additionally, I've shared your website in my social networks

Fri, June 7, 2019 @ 10:49 PM

5. wrote:
Hello to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this webpage; this weblog
includes remarkable and in fact fine material in support of visitors.

Fri, June 14, 2019 @ 10:18 PM

6. wrote:
Great post. I was checking constantly this weblog and
I'm impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the final phase :) I take care of such info a lot.
I was seeking this particular info for a very lengthy time.
Thanks and best of luck. plenty of fish natalielise

Wed, July 24, 2019 @ 12:53 AM

7. wrote:
I think this is among the most significant info for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But
should remark on few general things, The site style is ideal,
the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Tue, July 30, 2019 @ 1:54 AM

8. wrote:
I don't even know the way I ended up right here, but I assumed
this publish was once great. I don't know who you are however definitely
you are going to a famous blogger should you are not already.

Cheers! natalielise pof

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 11:18 PM

9. wrote:
It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this site, i am browsing this website dailly and
get fastidious information from here every day.

Fri, September 6, 2019 @ 9:40 PM

10. wrote:
Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my
blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks

Sun, September 8, 2019 @ 7:51 AM

11. wrote:
Simply desire to say your article is as surprising.
The clarity in your post is simply nice and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming
post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Wed, September 18, 2019 @ 5:37 AM

12. wrote:
Hi there to every one, because I am in fact eager of reading this
webpage's post to be updated daily. It contains nice material.

Wed, September 25, 2019 @ 7:05 PM

13. wrote:
You've made some good points there. I looked on the web for more info about the
issue and found most people will go along with your views on this
web site.

Tue, October 8, 2019 @ 12:42 AM

14. wrote:
Generally I do not read article on blogs, but
I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and
do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very great post.

Wed, October 9, 2019 @ 5:44 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.